We are offering a ‘restful’ night’s sleep to all NHS workers and School Teachers who have worked endlessly throughout these testing times.
To request a number of teabags for your team – please just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information;
- Your full name
- How many colleagues (1 teabag per team member for that ‘restful’ sleep they so deserve)
- Your organisation and department – full postal address
- Your direct telephone number
We are very pleased to say, Organic Good Night! Sleep Tight! teabags have already been sent to;
Staff at Moreton Cross GP Practice, Wirral, Merseyside
‘Just got into work and received the wonderful tea bags and lovely card x x we are beyond thrilled x x Thank you x x’
Staff at The Royal Free Hospital, London
‘I want to say a huge thanks from all the team at the Royal Free ICU for your lovely and kind donation.
I can report several have enjoyed the benefit with one noting a full 6 hours sleep. They all have loved it…’
Ingredients: chamomile, lavender, rose petals, lemon verbena
Loose leaf herbal tea. Caffeine free.
How to use
- Steep teabag for 2/3 minutes in hot water, drink an hour before bed for a restful sleep.
Optional: Add honey or sugar to taste.
- Steep again! Being a herbal tea you can steep the same teabag 3-4 times for multiple cups of tea.
- We believe in sustainability, the teabag is biodegradable!